JetRescue Darth Sled
*Price includes the $132 Inc GST Attachment Kit
JETRESCUE BLACK SLED - Just Like Darth's Own Sled
It has been an ongoing joint effort amongst lifesaving groups and big wave surfers to develop a sled that is strong, light and safe for the users. With our unique foam systems, are at the leading edge of sled construction. Together with the groups we have developed the Jet Rescue 'Darth' Sled.
Made from our unique closed cell foams and incorporating a soft deck pad and hard skin bottom, the Jet Rescue Darth Sled has the capabilities of being a strong and extremely safe sled. All our foam is heat laminated to avoid delaminating and is fully treated for the harsh beach conditions it will endure. Now fitted with our New Sled Nose Cone the Jet Rescue 'Darth' Sled becomes a hard-working, valuable piece of rescue equipment. .
The Jet Rescue 'Darth' Newks' Sled has 10 handles, with 8 of these being along the sides of the sled and 2 across the nose section. Therefore, the Jet Rescue 'Darth' Sled exceeds requirements set by Australian and Hawaiian Rescue Sled Standards.
The Jet Rescue 'Darth' Sled will fit all makes and models of PWC and can be optioned with all fittings needed for installation to your craft. The easy-to-read instructions will have you on the water in no time.
JETRESCUE 'Darth' SLED
We have been working with Life Saving Organisations for the past 21 years in the development of Jet Ski Rescue Equipment.
The original Jet Rescue 'Darth' Sled was the only sled to originally be endorsed by the Surf Life Saving Australia. Currently we have seen a couple of other entries come into the market. These new brands are of high quality; however, we at Jet Rescue wish to once again point out why we see our sleds as by far the best around.
The Jet Rescue 'Darth' Sled are made from 100% polyethylene foams. Therefore, we do not cross link products that are not compatible with each other. This in turn eliminates delamination.
- All the Foams used in our sleds are heat laminated, not glued, therefore eliminating delamination
- Our sleds come with a comfortable soft deck pad and a hardened slick skin on the bottom. This provides both comfort, strength and stability for the craft.
- All sleds are provided with a heavy-duty nose cone to avoid wear and tear on both the sled and the craft.
- Our handles are made from rot resistant 12 ply rope that is encased in 3mm thick plastic to provide long life and easy grab points for the users.
- The handles pass right through the sled eliminating sharp edges on the ends of the grab handles from cut plastic hose and bolts or fittings.
- Sleds use a 3-point mounting system
- The sleds have no hard or sharp fittings protruding from them that could be dangerous to users
- The Jet Rescue 'Darth' Sled will fit all makes and models of PWC.
- The Jet Rescue 'Darth' Sled is 100% Australian made and owned.
JETRESCUE 'NEWKS' SLEDS
The Jet Rescue 'Darth' Sled is suited for heavy duty use and large surf situations. This is a favourite for Tow-In surfers and Lifeguard and Police Services Worldwide.
Jet Rescue is currently fully endorsed by Surf Life Saving Australia and all the state bodies as well as being recommended by rescue groups around the globe all brands of Watercraft manufacturers, and Lifeguarding and Lifesaving organizations around the world.
We currently supply equipment to the above Organizations as well as Marine Rescue NSW, Victorian Police, Queensland Police, New South Wales Police, Hawaiian Water Patrollers, Volunteer Marine Rescue Services, Surfing Australia, Royal National Lifeboat Association, Japan Professional Rescue Organization, Japan Lifesaving Association, Surf Life Saving New Zealand and various other surfing and surf rescue users around the world.
While other manufacturers will push their craft through expensive advertising campaigns, we place the lion's share back into the development of quality lifesaving products therefore you will not see us advertising in those expensive magazines but you will however notice the quality in the products we supply.
As all of our staff at Jet Rescue are involved in Public Safety and Lifesaving activities, we have personally experienced the advantages of the equipment we manufacture and therefore aim to keep our prices as low as possible to maximize the availability of our cost effective and robust public safety solutions.